Saturday, March 5, 2011

Website updated!

After my computer died a few weeks ago, I found myself in the undesirable position of having to rebuild my websites from the pieces that I could salvage. Although it was pretty frustrating, my new web designing interface is much better for doing updates than what I had before, meaning I'll have a much easier time doing news updates and such within the website.

Here's the new site:

It looks pretty much like the old one, but is actually a piecemeal reconstruction of he previous.

Outside of Forsaken Realm, I also updated the Painted Monkey Studios website, because it was in the same situation, and it gave me an opportunity to add a whole lot of CeCe's more recent works, including her Squary Monster series, which she painted in collaboration with
Xavier!
CeCe is also now listed with About faces Entertainers, a national gig company. She's worked hard on getting her samples together lately, and I'm so proud of her! You can look at that one here. (Sorry about all the links, guess it's kind of a linky day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment